Top 3 Reasons to Gift Massage
A massage gift certificate tucked into a holiday card may seem unassuming, but the effects of this gift will be powerful and long lasting. Virtually anyone on your list will appreciate this thoughtful present.
The gift of massage is appropriate for just about anyone—from expecting mothers to stressed out dads, weekend warriors, busy executives, home bodies and recreational to professional athletes. It is a welcomed gift to adults of all ages and is safe and beneficial for people living with conditions including cancer, fibromyalgia and arthritis.
So whether you are considering this gift for regular massage enthusiast or first time customers, it is a gift that is appreciated. It shows you care about their wellbeing. It makes perfect sense this holiday season.
Here are my top 3 reasons to consider a gift of massage this season.
1. The Gift of Stress Relief
Stress is a common denominator in all our lives. Constant stress takes its toll with headaches, sleeping problems, and back and stomach pain — if you’re lucky. Other wise, over a lifetime, it can cause debilitating and life-threatening disease affecting mood, immune systems, health and general well being. The holidays can be one of the most stressful times, typically compounded with holiday commotion, gift buying, parties, food overload and travel. A gift of massage is an excellent choice to relieve stress from the holiday season.
2. The Gift of Time
I'm convinced that one of the major reasons we can't handle the demands of day-to-day living is that our spirits and body are weary. Know anyone that doesn’t take enough quiet time to reflect and relax? Ask your friends how they are doing and the most likely answer is “Crazy Busy”, “Exhausted” , due to overcrowded schedules. In today’s busy 24/7 connected world, the gift of a massage session ensures they take a little time to disconnect from their phone, computer and life in general to enjoy an uninterrupted quiet session while their bodies respond to gentle stimulation that provides an overall sense of calm and relaxation. The hardest part of quiet time is “finding the time”. A gift of massage ensures they find “the time” !
3. The Gift of Certainty- A gift certificate from Ntouch is your guarantee the recipient’s session is completed with one of the best and most experienced therapists in the area. Our team of 5 CMT’s all are licensed, experienced therapist. They have been with us a minimum of two years and gone through extensive continuing education and body work workshop techniques. Ntouch has been in Edmond for over 10 years and when they are ready to use the certificate we will still be here. Come see why we are Edmond’s favorite massage team as well as the provider for USA Volleyball Team and support their efforts to win another gold medal in the Olympic games of 2020. Virtually anyone on your list will appreciate the gift of massage therapy this holiday season.
Now our Top Three Gift Certificate Recommendations:
1. 60 minute Therapeutic Session: The most well-known type of massage, Swedish Massage utilizes strokes including stroking, kneading, percussion, vibration and friction. This session will be customized for the customers personal needs and issues.
2. Heavenly Hot Stone-. There is nothing better in the dead of winter than to succumb to a Hot Stone massage. Luxurious heat infused stones penetrate tissue & soothe muscles as part of an incredible massage relaxing experience, that helps warm up tight muscles, allowing the therapist to work deeper, faster.
3. Ntouch Refresher Holiday Package- Relax with our signature 60 minute therapeutic massage and finish with invigorating peppermint foot scrub. A perfect touch for the Holidays.
You can find a complete list of gift certificates and options available to you on-line, in person at our office or by phone.